Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome all of you out there in Bloggerville! I am very excited to start this new blog. Some of you may remember my first blog, Ostroms' Odyssey (formerly Baby Ostrom), where I blogged about my pregnancy and some random things afterwards. I fell in love with blogging then, but felt like I needed to branch out and focus on more than just pregnancy (seeing as I'm not pregnant anymore) and baby/children's things. I have a passion for fashion and all things DIY.
 You're Life: Embellished was born and I couldn't be more excited! I plan on posting everything from fashion tips to recipes to DIY projects and party planning. Of course, there will be some children's things mixed in, but it will mainly focus on ways to embellish your life. Adding that special little touch to everything you do!
You can follow me on Bloglovin to see my latest posts.


 " The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment